Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Worthy

T said something that I thought was blog worthy. We came home from church and we were getting some lunch. I was asking the boys what their Sunday School teachers taught them today. T's response made Big D and I both laugh. He said "she was trying to teach me how to be quiet". I am guessing he was a little more unruly than normal. His teacher is such a quiet, gentle, wonderful teacher.

We love his energy and enthusiasm, but sometimes he has a hard time controlling it. As I quizzed him further, he said "um...about Jesus." You can't go wrong with that answer!

4 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Lol! That is pretty funny! I love it when kids say stuff like that. They are so honest and innocent too!

Hebdon's said...

Cute! What a cute family. Your boys are getting so big. Missing you guys.

Brian and Martha said...

I've been thinking of you guys lately. Sorry I have been so bad at keeping in touch. You and your family are so cute. Congrats on everything that has been going on. And super late happy birthday. I meant to write, but obviously didn't.

Shannon Dickman said...

it's been so long since I've been on everyone's blogs! Tell Max congrats on his baptism! Can you believe he's old enough!! So crazy! Love the Sunday lesson bit - our kids are so similar!

love you,
Shannon