Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving was surprisingly wonderful. I was cooking dinner, so I thought it may be a bit of a drag. But, D took the 2 older boys to a movie, and little D slept most of the time they were gone, so I was able to cook undisturbed (which is one of my favorite things), and reflect on all that I am thankful for. It was wonderful! We had lunch at 1:30pm with our family along with Granny, Grandma, Grandpa, and Jason (our renter). It was really nice. M shared a presentation about Thanksgiving that he had made at school. After lunch and a load of dishes, while everyone was resting, I went out and cleaned out my rose garden (this is what I see out my kitchen window at the sink, and it has been driving me nuts!) So, again, I love doing yard work, undisturbed. Later that evening we went to D's parent's house for a casual dinner, and of course, a good football game.

No comments: