Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Ty Guy!

Ty is our little comedian and he doesn't even try to be. When he gets us laughing though he looks really proud. The other day he was sitting next to me at the table drawing, and asked me "Mom, do you think ghosts poop in the sky?" My first reaction was to tell him to not use potty talk (which he is really into these days), then I hear Dave start to laugh, and I realized this was an honest question. I could see Ty's wheels turning and trying to figure out if poop would be falling out of the sky or what. So, I kept my face as straight as possible, and explained that they don't have a body, so they don't have to poop. That answer satisfied him, and he went on drawing his picture of ghosts flying in the sky (with no poop falling).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a funny little guy! :) I dont' think I could have kept a straight face.

The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

Great save Jana!

Kareen Bailey said...

That is not a thought that has ever crossed my mind! :)

Dawn said...

You never know what kids are gonna say!!!