Thursday, October 16, 2008

I miss my camera

Fun day, but no camera. I am so sad. I left my camera plugged into the USB port over night after uploading pictures to our blog from our trip. For some reason it won't turn on now. Yes, I did relpace the batteries, but it is still dead. So, in those 2 days both days I missed it:

Yesterday while max was in school the rest of us met Natasha and Uri Gushen and Gerald and Mona Sherwood for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Natasha and Uri are friends of ours that are visiting from Russia. They are so fun to be with. Such wonderful people. They are so kind to everyone. Ty loved them right off the bat. He was playing games with Uri as we were driving to lunch, and held his hand in the parking lot. Natasha was sitting next to Drake in the car, and she had him laughing and holding her hand. Such wonderful people, we just love them. And the Sherwoods too. Gerald was full of a lot of jokes, and so good to the children too. But, no pictures of these wonderful people.

Today Max started his fall break. We, along with the Higbee's (Lori, Vienna, Kael, Saxon, and Cashe) went and got lunch and took it to the park. The weather was wonderful! Lori and I had fun having adult conversation, and the kids had a blast playing. Then we went to The Aquarium. The kids always get really excited about going and it was really fun having friends there with them. After that we stopped by IKEA. We went through it as fast as we could and got some fun things. We got an ice cream when we were done. Then, we headed home for a game party. BYU vs. TCU. This ended up being a bad game. Dave left after the first quarter to get a video. Ya, that means it was really bad. But, Uncle Breez came and brought Wingers wings. The food was great, the game, not so much.

Tomorrow Max, Drake, and I are heading to Idaho with Aunt Kara and Alex. Kara is doing a jewelry party, and my cousin Keitra happens to be having a baby shower then also, so we are tagging along so we can catch the shower. Ty isn't coming because there is no room. So, he and Dad will have fun.

2 comments:

The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

Hi Jana -- Brenda here. I got to your blog via a link from Kareen's. Your kids are adorable and I loved reading the updates on your family.

Jana said...

I read your blog for a little while, I will be back, it is late. It is weird to see your children so old. They were just little when I knew them. Crazy. It will be fun to keep up with your family. As you can tell, I am not that regular with blogging, but enough to get the gist.