Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Cougars!


September 12th, 2008

Dave and I had a nice little weekend with each other. We left Friday afternoon for Park City. We had a nice dinner at a Thai restaurant. I have been told that mango sticky rice is such a yummy dessert, but am always too full to try it. I was set to have some here, but once again, too full. I have decided we will have to go sometime just for dessert. We enjoyed our jetted tub in our hotel room, and just relaxing.

The following day we headed to Provo for the BYU vs. UCLA game. We are big fans of college football, especially BYU. We love, love, love going to the games! We were getting some funny looks with all our BYU get-up. What can I say...we are die hard!
This game made the weekend even better because they killed UCLA. That makes for a very happy Dave.

3 comments:

Kareen Bailey said...

I cannot believe how much you look like you did in high school. Lucky you! :) Very cute family!

Joy said...

And, you don't, Kareen??? Whatever! You both look exactly the same!

Dawn said...

Ummm! All three of you look just as good as you did in high school! Jana, It is so fun to read about your cute family! I love that you have 3 boys, we have 3 girls!!