Thursday, October 7, 2010

BROOKS!




I am inspired by my friend Carrie's blogging and decided it is time to pick it back up. I Realized after not blogging for at least a year, that everybody else still is. I am excited to get caught up on the happenings of your last year or so.

Too much has happened to catch up. And that is just too overwhelming. So I will pick up at the most important event of the year for us. September 7th, 2010 we welcomed yet another boy to our family! It was hard to come up with a name fourth time around, but we found one that fit him; Brooks Edward. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. No complications at all. Everything went well, and is still going well. I do fear I am going to leave him somewhere. For some reason the number four has put my mind in a little bit of a spin. He is so good and sleeps a lot, even at night too. That makes life great! I am so used to being so tired with a new baby, but that is not the case. He looks like a clone of Ty Guy. But, he is starting to show signs of Drake too.
Needless to say, I still do not need to change the heading of our blog Boys oh Boys!

5 comments:

Princess Carrie said...

You don't need to change the blog name and you don't have to go clothes shopping as well!

Annette Rose said...

Hey you! Glad you are back... Me too.... I took a hiatus... Wow! A new baby! Congrats! Glad to be able to hear from you again.

Carrie Miller said...

Congratulations!! I am excited to be catching up on your life through the blog.

Ashley said...

I have been waiting to see what you are doing...and you have another boy! Congrats!

Shannon said...

Dang - it's been ages since I've caught up with your family!! WOw - Congratulations! He is a beautiful little boy who probably doesn't seem so little anymore! Miss you guys :)
love,
Shannon