Thursday, March 12, 2009

COOKIES!

Nana came for a visit. Friday was a day to prepare for the baptism lunch the next day. T was driving me nuts first thing in the morning. Probably because I had several things I wanted to get done before Aunt Kara and Al came to hang out. Once I realized he needed some attention and asked him to be my helper...it made happy campers all around. He loved making cookies! Or, should I say making the balls and putting them on the cookie sheet. He was a good helper and made himself his own big cookie.

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

The cookies look fun. You are a smart mother. That last picture with T holding a cookie is cute. The cookie looks pretty huge too!

Kareen Bailey said...

Yum! I am really looking forward to seeing you in a month! I like all your new posts.