Saturday, February 14, 2009

DeVotchka!

First of all, this should be after my Hawaii post. It is really bugging me that it is out of order...can anyone tell me how I can switch it? I can't figure out how to.

I have a new favorite group to listen to, thanks to Lori. Their name is Devotchka. Try it out on Pandora...see how you like it. Our friends told us they happened to be in SLC in concert. So, Big D got me tickets for my birthday (well, he gave me the go ahead to get the tickets and to plan the evening). We went out with Lori and Bryce to Thaifoon at the Gateway. It was my first experience with Asian Fusion. It was yummy! Then we walked over to the concert. Andrew and Kara watched the children for us. Baby got in the toilet and showed his cousin the ropes of it too. No big thing to me...it happens multiple times a day, but for someone not used to it and pregnant, it was not good. Poor Kara.

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Sounds like a fun night! What kind of music do they perform?