Monday, February 16, 2009

BIrthday Tribute!

Our M turned 8 on Feb. 1st! So here is my chance to share a few things I love about him...
I will have to admit, last year when he turned 7 I felt that when he turned 8 he would not be ready to make the decision to be baptised. To my surprise...he has grown a lot both physically and spiritually over the past year, and is excited about his decision to be baptised.

M has a strong desire to be good. I feel blessed to have that trait in my oldest child because he has 2 little brothers that look up to him. He is such a good example to them. His baby brother asks where he is if he is not within his eye shot. We all adore M!

M has enjoyed art, basketball, play dates, video games, traveling, riding bikes with the neighborhood kids, and his first go with scouts, this year.



He celebrated his big day with family, then had a party with some of his friends a couple days later.



We love our M more then words can say! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

Happy Birthday big guy!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Crazy that he is turning 8!! That is exciting though. I think he had a fun birthday. Way to go on throwing him a party. That can be a lot of work and sometimes very exhausting for sure.