Thursday, November 20, 2008

PARIS ANYONE?


I am serious about the offer. (Lori, it is still open, and if not, we will do a smaller trip). I want to go to Paris really badly. D took a trip without me last November (I chose not to go), and so he keeps reminding me that I get my girl trip. I think all of you would say that you want to go, but if you are really serious about it, let me know. I am thinking around the end of March or April. I am also thinking it will be around $1000 for a week with the rough checking I have done. You know you want to, just do it!

2 comments:

The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

Sounds like fun Jana. Tim and I have a trip planned to Rome after the temple is completed.

Jana said...

I LOVE Italy! I think that is my all time favorite place to travel. I am excited for you guys. Which areas did you serve your mission in? That is one of my favorite memories of you...bringing me bowls of your home made Italian food. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me. What a great young women's leader you were. You and sister Hanes were my all time favorites!