Monday, October 13, 2008

VACATION TO CALI! October 2008

This summer our boys were derpived of a full blown family vacation. Mostly because of our move and working on our basement. We took several little 3 day weekend trips, but that's it. So, we decided to join Eric and their family in CA for their family vacation. It was a super fun trip for the children, and of course, we had fun too.
We drove so we could stop in Vegas and see family and friends. On our way we had dinner with our friends at Peter Piper Pizza. Dal, Nik, Dave, and I visited, and the children had fun playing and winning tickets, for those, oh so awesome, prizes you can earn. We went and stayed with our cousin's The Johnson's. The kids had fun playing with their children, and almost as much fun playing with their new dog. At one point K, Drake, and Ty were in the dog crate. Steph was right on it with a photo, but my camera was in the trunk. We also stopped at their house on the way back. Steph and Jeff made a wonderful dinner, then Steph and I and some of her friends went out for girl's night. It was a blast! And, of course, I didn't have my camera. Steph did a great blog about it, click on the my oh my blog on my blog list if you want to get the run down on that. It was fun!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

I'll send you those crate pictures right now... it was funny. Don't let CPS get ahold of them - j/k

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! ;) I'm looking forward to when Marley is a bit older and can get excited about Disneyland. That place is magical to kids.